II. Categories of data collected on our website
We will process the data you voluntarily provide by completing the contact forms on our site. We then act as controller in accordance with the regulations on personal data. By completing these forms, you can communicate with us on object of your request:
• Your status (professional, patient, close to a patient, insurance, press ...)
• Identification data (surname, first name, gender, postal address) - Digital and contact data (phone, email, website, application)
• The nature of your request (request for care, medical opinion, health check, control) and its urgency. In this context you may have to communicate the type of pathology / specialist that is the subject of your request.
• And more generally any information that you would communicate to us in the free fields.
This data is kept confidential and intended exclusively for our company or our partners.
Under the principle of minimization, only certain data is mandatory in our forms. However, we invite you to detail your request by specifying all the information useful to its treatment. We inform you that some requests may not be treated or that our response may not be complete or may be adequate if we you have not provided all the necessary information.
Founded in 2011 C3Medical is a company specializing in the organization and optimization of care pathways for foreign patients in France. Its client base includes insurance and assistance companies, mutualist insurance companies, institutions, businesses and individuals from around the world.
The company facilitates access to the best teams (depending on the pathologies) manages, organizes and coordinates the medical and logistical services of a treatment, in partnership with its network of service providers (doctors, health institutions, transport companies), hoteliers, personal services, home hospitalization, concierge) and its teams.
Capitalizing on the experience of its employees and its network, the company also provides advice to states and healthcare organizations wishing to develop a strategy, cooperation, and / or international activity in the health sector.
C3Medical is based in France, the company has opened representative offices in Morocco, China, West and Central Africa, and the Middle East with the objective of providing the best care and support at the most reasonable costs.
To learn more about C3Medical's activities, we invite you to watch our video presentation available on our web site.
As part of our activity, we are required to use the data that you provide us to answer your requests (example: quote request for a course of care, question on the follow-up of a file) and to complete your files or those of your loved one / insured / patient.
In addition, your email address can be used to send newsletters, if authorized by you.
C3MEDICAL reserves the right to transfer some of your personal data to its subcontractors and / or partners if this is necessary for the processing of your application, the smooth running of operations or for internal management purposes and in compliance with the purposes mentioned.
The partners / subcontractors to whom we may transfer personal data are:
medical clinics, health personnel, medical staff
additional service providers (hotel / tourist agencies / taxis ...).
In addition, C3MEDICAL may transmit your personal data to the competent authorities in order to fulfill its legal and regulatory obligations.
The C3Medical website was developed by Liana Technologies, located in Finland and hosted by Nebula, at the address below:
Kansankatu 53, 90100 Oulu, Finland
Tel: +358 10 387 7050
We implement all necessary security measures to protect C3MEDICAL and our users against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of the data we hold.
VI. Duration of the conversation
C3MEDICAL undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
In addition, C3MEDICAL keeps your personal data in accordance with the retention periods imposed by the applicable laws and the recommendations and good practices of the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés).
VII. Your rights.
You have a number of rights regarding your personal data and their processing. You have the right to:
• Know what personal data we have in our possession and if necessary to obtain a copy
• Require that we correct any error in your personal data;
• Require that we erase certain data relating to particular circumstances and if we have no reason to continue processing;
• Request that we provide you with your personal data or that we communicate it to another service provider in a simple and structured format;
• Oppose at any time the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
• Oppose, in other circumstances, the further processing of your personal data;
• Oppose that your personal data be subject to a lifting of professional secrecy;
• Ask us to limit or interrupt the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances; - withdraw your consent at any time;
• Be left in the dark about a diagnosis or prognosis in accordance with Article L 1111-2 of the French Public Health Code
• Define guidelines for the post-mortem fate of your data.
You can send your request in writing or obtain further information at the following address: C3MEDICAL 10, Notre Dame de Lorette Street 75009 Paris or by email request: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be asked for a copy of your identity document, as well as any document that allows C3MEDICAL to respond to your request. If you feel that the exercise of your rights has not been respected, you can contact the data protection officer at the following address: email@example.com or submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority competent.
Cookies are text files placed on your device (computer, mobile, tablet) when viewing a website. They record information about your browsing on the site.
1. Purposes of cookies used on our site.
a) Cookies of operation of the site
Our site contains internal cookies essential to the technical operation of the site and personalization cookies.
They are used to provide services or to memorize your preferences and choices (eg language, text size) to improve your visit to the site.
b) Cookies for analysis and performance of the site
This site uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics is a Google web analytics tool that allows us to better understand site visitor behavior and improve site performance.
2. Manage cookies and plotters
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your device.
The management of cookies and your choices with this option is different for each of them. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your cookie prefernces.
We put at your disposal the links of the information pages allowing you to configure your own browser:
• Internet Explorer ™
• Safari ™
• Firefox ™
• Opera ™
C3MEDICAL informs you that if you refuse the registration of site operating cookies on your device, or if you delete those registered there, you will not be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities of the site and your user experience risks to be degraded.
The site contains buttons to social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube and Wechat.